Thursday, May 23, 2013

Here it is, Spring 2013! I had a busy Autumn and Winter, as my son and his family have moved back to Cape Cod, and are living in close proximity. I've found that grandmothering my now 20-month old grandson to be both spontaneously creative as well as process specific! We've had lots of fun - but I didn't spend as much time in the studio as in past years.

There are half-dozen new paintings recently uploaded to the Web Gallery. They are in several media - the majority are oils, with one pastel and one watercolor. I also did several portrait pencil drawings over the winter (not on the website), and have some paintings in the studio that are calling for ongoing experimentation in mixed media and surface build-up.

Thanks for checking out my website. I wish all who read this a happy, peaceful, love-filled Summer!