Friday, March 6, 2009

Welcome to my new website and first-ever blog!The website will feature my paintings of Grenada, Ireland, Cape Cod, as well as the occasional still life, sketch or photo. Right now, though, what you will see is my current gallery of Grenadian subject matter, as my first goal with this site is to share this segment of my work with the wider audience that can be accessed by the world-wide web. In the next few weeks, I will be showing my other subjects, as well.I am new to blogging, but as I am not usually at a loss for words, I hope to make good use of this way to communicate. In the near future, I hope to be discussing my artistic path, Grenada, Ireland, Cape Cod, life and creativity, and other musings. Please let me know your thoughts and suggestions.Thanks to Monja and Neil at Spicy Design in Grenada, and Curt from On Call Computer Services on Cape Cod for their help in getting this website "live".And thank you, dear reader, whereever you may be, for taking the time to visit my website.
Labels: New Art Website
draft
6:37:00 AM
by Pat Fryklund
Delete

No comments:

Post a Comment